- Moscow, Russia 2015
- Site Area: 1.8 hectares | Total Building Area: 234,600 sq m.
Situated within central Moscow, Russia, the new live, work, play Kuntsevo Plaza will deliver a modern community gathering destination rooted in art, nature, and urban connectivity. Inspired by Russian avante-garde art, the pedestrian-oriented center will establish a vibrant leisure, shopping, business, and residential complex reconnecting the urban fabric of the historic Kuntsevo district, while creating a new landmark for the city. The project's key urban design principles establish vital connections to the surroundings, including to the nearby transit line with a grand public plaza at the front entry closest to the metro, and multiple entryways and accessibility from the various streets, taking advantage of the site's unique topography and grade change. The over 200,000 sqm of GFA, includes 70,000 sqm of spectacular light-filled retail and entertainment spaces, plus three contemporary designed Class-A office buildings, and two high-rise residential towers with lush rooftop park terraces.
- 2016Winner, Best Retail ArchitectureInternational Property Awards
- 2016Winner, Best Retail DevelopmentInternational Property Awards
- 2016Winner, International Retail & Leisure DestinationGlobal RLI Awards
- 2012Best Retail Project, FutureCityscape Global